Last Modified: 5/26/2022
1. Who We Are
We are Integral Communities. You may send inquiries to us at 888 San Clemente Drive, Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660. You may email us at email@example.com.
Third Party Links
2. The Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect several different types of personal information from you depending on how you interact with our Services. Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity has been removed or is not able to be associated with an individual.
Depending on how you interact with our Website and use our Services, the personal information we collect may vary. Most of the information we collect is given to us by you directly when you use our Services. Occasionally, we collect information from your device which helps us better provide our services to you.
a. Personal Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with personal information, which may include (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive):
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- Demographic information such as birth date or gender;
- Payment and transaction information including credit and/or bank information;
- Preferences for communications and personal information contained within your communications;
- Photos and/or videos; and
- Any additional information that we describe to you, when we collect your data with your consent.
- Information you provide to us voluntarily.
b. Personal Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect certain personal information about you. This personal information may include (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive):
- Information associated with the your technical access to our Services including your IP address, domain server, type of computer, browser configuration, operating systems, platforms.
- Information associated with your visit to our media properties including the date and time of your visit, the URL of the website(s) you visited prior to and after visiting our website.
- Information about the type of mobile device you use to access our Services, including the operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
We do not intentionally collect or retain any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
c. Data We Collect From Third Parties
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties including through your interaction with our social media pages, when you make payments (we receive information from payment processors), and others.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information.
From time to time, we may need to share your personal information with others, including in the following circumstances.
- Third-party service providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our services and help us operate our business, such as website design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, payment processing, or performing analytics. Our contracts with these third parties require them to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information we provide to them, only act on our behalf and under our instructions, and not use personal information for purposes other than the product or service they’re providing to us or on our behalf.
- Affiliates and Partners. When participating in events or activities that we offer along with our partners and/or affiliates, you may be asked to share personal information with those affiliates and/or partners. In such a situation, the information we obtain from you may be shared with our affiliates. In some instances, we may act as joint-controllers of your personal information, depending on the circumstances.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. In some cases we may transfer personal information to unaffiliated third-party data controllers. These third parties do not act as agents or service providers and are not performing functions on our behalf.
- To enforce our policies, terms, and to protect our legal interests. We may share personal information when we believe it is appropriate to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect our rights and interests. and those of our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Response to Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. We may share your information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when we have a good faith belief we’re required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
- Sale of Our Business. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of our business, we may be required to share your information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
- With your Consent. Other than as set out above, we will provide you with notice and the opportunity to choose when your personal information may be shared with other third parties.
4. How We Use Your Personal information.
We use and process your Personal Information for the following types of purposes (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive).
- To provide you with the Services, and related information you request.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email, chat or text messages, other notifications.
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications.
- For billing and payment processing.
- To fulfill contracts we have with you.
- For maintenance, improvement, customization, or administration the Services.
- To resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services.
- To perform analytics for business purposes and business intelligence.
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our digital properties and Services, including preventing fraud, detecting security breaches.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information we hold is among the assets transferred
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Personal Information and/or pursuant to your consent
5. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information; the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
7. International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United States, and the information we collect will be processed in the United States. Your personal information may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. These countries may be outside the United States, and may have different data protection laws than in the United States.
8. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to complying with the laws protecting the privacy of children, including the United States’ Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our Services are not directed to minors. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we receive personal information that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly destroy such information. If you would like to learn more about COPPA, please visit the Federal Trade Commission home page at http://www.ftc.gov.
9. How to Contact Us
Last Modified: 5/26/2022
1. Definition of Personal Data
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Other information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
This Policy does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. In addition, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B personal information”) from some of its requirements. We will note where these exemptions apply, below.
3. Personal Information We Collect
The following is a list of categories of Personal Information which may have been collected from consumers or users of our Services within the last twelve (12) months. The categories and examples provided in the chart below are those defined in the CCPA. This description is intended to be a broad disclosure of the categories of Personal Information we collect about all California residents, so some of these categories may not apply to you.
|A name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account username, screen name, password, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.
|D. Commercial information
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, including user generated content.
|F. Geolocation data
|Physical location or movements.
|G. Sensory data
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|H. Professional or employment-related information.
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|I. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|J. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
4. Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you.
- Indirectly from you, e.g., when we collect information based on your interaction with our websites.
- From third parties.
5. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our [Website users/consumers] is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Parties involved in the providing our business operations services, including payment processors, professional service providers (accountants, lawyers, advisors).
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Service providers, for example secure file sharing and transfer services to support the business.
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or similar bodies when required legally.
7. Your Rights and Preferences
California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
a. Right to Know and Data Portability Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and verify your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
b. Right to Delete
You may have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
d. Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information, including in the preceding twelve (12) months.
8. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us toll-free at: [PHONE NUMBER]
By mail: CCPA Privacy Request to 888 San Clemente Drive, Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660.
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. To designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please provide us with a power of attorney or other legally binding written document signed by you and identifying your agent. We may also verify the identity of your designated agent.
9. California Do Not Track Disclosures
We do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track signals or other browser or device based mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. Unless and until the law requires us to respond to browser Do Not Track signals, we will not respond to those signals as an opt out, but if we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so here. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit allaboutdnt.com.
10. California Shine the Light Disclosure
California residents have the right to request and obtain from us, once every twelve months and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. Our disclosure requirements apply only if we share our consumers’ personal information with third parties for them to directly market their own products to those consumers, instead of assisting us with our own business. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, contact us via an email request to email@example.com or see below for mailing.
We use commercially reasonable procedures and various technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality of Personal Information. However, no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure given the reality of communication via technology systems. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us are commercially reasonable and reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications sent to us over those systems will always remain private or secure. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. If you believe that your Personal Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, please promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
Your Personal Information may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. These countries may be outside the United States, and may have different data protection laws than in the United States.
14. Contact Us